Looking for a gender reveal dress for mom? Here are some ideas!
Gender reveal parties have become more and more popular in recent years. It’s such a fun way to celebrate the new little life that’s soon to make an appearance, and it’s a great way for family and friends to bond and guess about the little boy or girl that is coming.
But, what should the parents-to-be wear? If you’re a mommy-to-be worried about which outfit to wear to your upcoming gender reveal party, here are some quick ideas to consider!
- If Mama thinks it’s a boy, she can wear a blue dress or a jumper. If she thinks it’s a girl, she can wear all pink, or incorporate pink into her look.
- If you aren’t a fan of the traditional color scheme, you can both choose to wear neutral colors or tones and leave the gender-guessing to your friends.
- For women, wearing a dress that accommodates the bump and that you feel comfortable in is a great option.
Here are some of our top picks for a gender reveal dress for mom:
- Coolmee Women's Maternity Dress Off Shoulder Casual Maxi Dress (M,Purple&Pink)
Perfect for day or night and a popular choice for a casual baby shower and gender reveal parties. The Off the Shoulder Midi Dress with Sleeves was created for all you trendy Sexy Mamas!
This long sleeve maternity dress is constructed of premium stretch material, designed specifically with mama curves in mind. 60% rayon 35% polyester 5% spa. The fabric is soft and comfortable.
- HELLO MIZ Women's Faux Wrap Maxi Maternity Dress with Belt - Made in USA (X-Large, Navy Floral)
V neck 3/4 sleeve surplice wrap pregnancy dress designed to be simple and trendy yet delicate and complementing through all stages of pregnancy, simply go for both casual and formal party, dress it up with heels or dressed down as daily clothes with sandals or sneakers. 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex.
- Peauty Maternity Dress Maternity Dresses for Baby Shower Sunflower Maternity Dress M
This form-fitting bodycon dress will be a great addition to your wardrobe, a perfect match with your favorite jacket, coat, block heels, or low pumps and accessories to dress it up. It works great for work, casual events, gender reveals, or baby showers. 95% Rayon 5% Spandex. The light color is a little bit see-through, please use nude, lighter color underwear.