What are sleep drops for infants? When can you use them? What sleep drops can I use? Discover the answers to these questions here!
Do any of these situations sound familiar:
- Does your baby or toddler have problems sleeping?
- Is your baby or toddler teething?
- Is your baby not sleeping as long as you think/know it should?
- Does your baby or toddler get overexcited and have problems settling down or going to sleep?
- Does your baby or toddler wake up squirming or crying/screaming after just going to sleep a short time ago?
If the following problems sound all too familiar then sleep drops for infants may be just the thing you need to try.
Sleep Drops for Infants
You should always consult your child’s pediatrician before using any sleep drops for infants. If you already have their approval, here are some products you can try:
- Zarbee's Kids Sleep Supplement Liquid with 1mg Melatonin; Drug-Free & Effective; Easy to Take Natural Berry Flavor for Children Ages 3 and Up; 1 Fl Oz Bottle
Let Zarbee’s Naturals remedy your child’s occasional sleeplessness with a liquid formula in a yummy natural grape flavor. Our formula contains melatonin, a drug-free & safe ingredient. This liquid formula promotes restful sleep* in children aged 3 and up.
They feature a natural berry flavor from real fruit extracts for a great taste kids will love!
- JoySpring SleepBerry Melatonin for Kids with Elderberry - Liquid Melatonin for Kids Sleep Support - Natural Children Melatonin Liquid with Vitamin D - Melatonin for Kids Liquid - Toddler Melatonin
This elderberry syrup is the perfect sleep support before bed. Each dose is packed with elderberry, vitamin D3, and 3mg of melatonin making it the perfect sleeping support for parents and kids. This product also works as baby melatonin drops for infants and baby immune support!
- Bach RESCUE SLEEP KIDS Dropper 10mL, Natural Sleep & Stress Relief Aid, Homeopathic Flower Essence, Free of Melatonin, Sugar & Gluten, Kid-Friendly, Non-alcohol Formula
Gentle melatonin-free liquid sleeping aid for kids ages 2+ and melatonin-sensitive adults. Helps provide relief of occasional nighttime sleeplessness, stress, and feelings of occasional anxiety so kids can fall asleep naturally and wake refreshed.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your child’s healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have.