Want to treat your dad to something delicious this Father’s Day? The question is: Are restaurants busy on Father’s Day? Keep reading to find out!
Are Restaurants Busy on Father’s Day?
The third busiest day of the year, Father’s Day is a day of big spending. Here are some interesting statistics:
- Overall, restaurants saw a 47% increase in revenues on Mother’s Day and a 22% increase on Father’s Day. These are the 2nd and 10th busiest days of the year for restaurants, respectively. So, the answer to the question, “Are restaurants busy on Father’s Day?” is definitely YES.
- According to a study from the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics, 77% of Americans celebrated Father’s Day last year, spending an average of $133 per person. Spending was estimated to have reached $15.3 billion. Not bad!
- 47% of those surveyed said they planned to give a “special outing” gift, such as “a concert, sporting event or dinner.” You may not be able to host a sporting event at your restaurant, but maybe you should try bringing in a band for the night.
If you want to avoid crowds, why not cook something for your dad at home instead? If you’re not sure what to cook for him, here are some cookbooks that feature some recipes your dad might love:
SaleJoshua Weissman: An Unapologetic Cookbook. #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
- Hardcover Book
- Weissman, Joshua (Author)
SaleProject Smoke: Seven Steps to Smoked Food Nirvana, Plus 100 Irresistible Recipes from Classic (Slam-Dunk Brisket) to Adventurous (Smoked Bacon-Bourbon ... (Steven Raichlen Barbecue Bible Cookbooks)
- Raichlen, Steven (Author)
- English (Publication Language)